Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 13 September 2017
  12K Visits
Votes
Undo
I have so many EML folders and subfolders, can anyone please tell me how to migrate data from EML file format to Outlook PST file format?
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
We don't have such function yet. May be this software is OK for your operation. http://www.aid4mail.com/eml-to-pst-converter
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
There are multiple software are presents in the marketplace, where you can download and try it., I used Softaken EML to outlook PST folder transfer software and found accurate result, You go to the browser and type here how to migrate the OST file format to outlook PST file format.
Try Datavare eml to pst converter
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You can Migrate EML files to Outlook PST file format. You can also try Mailvita EML to PST Converter for Mac Tool. This software work very fast and quickly. It also supports all Mac OS versions. 
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Download and install any free or purchased software which convert eml files into pst.
Then click on add file and select the file which you want to convert.
Then select the destination path in which you want to save your file.
Then select the pst file format in the box.
Then click on run and your file will be converted.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I suggest you to use any third party software which can be easily available on market but if you want any recommendation then I would like to recommend you this professional EML to PST Converter Software that can easily convert EML files into PST file format. This software is most efficient and reliable software that enables the users to export their mailbox data items from EML file format to Outlook PST. It is an effective tool for the users seeking to migrate from EML email client such as Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird etc. to MS Outlook and other email applications such as PDF, MBOX, MSG, HTML, Zimbra and etc.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
hiiiiiiiiiii
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Sorry, the discussion is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply or a comment at the moment.