Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 11 December 2018
  4 Replies
  5.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
I use Autotext in new mail messages. I accidently hit the refresh button and all my entries disappeared. In addition, if I try to create a new entry, it no longer shows up in the Kutools frame. How do I get this function back?
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to install the latest versions, and then click on the Refresh button of the AutoText pane.
Thanks in advance.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am having the same problem. I was using AutoText in version 8.10 and it was working perfectly for years. Today I turned on my computer and all 20-30 of my saved AutoText's were gone!

Frantic to find answers, I found this thread. I updated to version 10, opened the pane and hit refresh. My AutoText's are still not showing up. Is there a Program file I can find my AutoText's in?

Also, since upgrading, AutoText is completely non-functional. I cannot add anything the to AutoText pane.

Is this a wide spread issue, or just us two?

I currently have Outlook 365 version 1901 (Build 11231.20130)

Please let me know if there is any other helpful information I can provide to help find my AutoText's and restore it's functionality in version 10.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am having the same problem. All my AutoText entries have disappeared, and AutoText in version 10 is not working at all.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.

Please click on the Refresh button of the AutoText pane.

Or please contact us via with detailed information of the issue.

Please try to take some screenshots to demonstrate it.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.