Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Anonymous User
  Friday, 23 September 2022
  3 Replies
  4.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello,
I followed your tutorial which worked well. But I would like to combine several elements in the same cell but in another sheet. Is it possible ? I can't. Can you help me please ? Thnak you.
1 year ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Let's say your drop-down list is in A1:A10 in Sheet1, and you will selected multiple items from the drop-down list in cells across A1:A10, you can enter the formula in A1 in Sheet2: =Sheet1!A1, and then drag the fill handle down to apply the formula to the below cells until A10.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Let's say your drop-down list is in A1:A10 in Sheet1, and you will selected multiple items from the drop-down list in cells across A1:A10, you can enter the formula in A1 in Sheet2: =Sheet1!A1, and then drag the fill handle down to apply the formula to the below cells until A10.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you very much. That's great.
I have another question on the same topic. How do you delete an item in the cell grouping several items in the drop-down lists (for example if I selected incorrectly)? In fact how to go back. I couldn't find the information in the tutorial. Thanks in advance.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

You can press Ctrl + Z to undo the selection. Or just select the items you don't want, and delete them from the result cell.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.