Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Anonymous User
  Sunday, 23 April 2023
  3 Replies
  3.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello there, I'm currently creating a big data based worksheet which includes several different formulas and cell reference formulas for dates and other data. One of the most difficult formulas or conditional formatting to create is to find how to change the text or value colour in a cell referred to another cell in another worksheet. Example: I have a date in cell C2 in sheet2 which is cell reference of a date in cell B2 in sheet1. Now, how can I make cell C2 to change colour text or value (not the cell colour) when I change in cell B2? Because currently if I change the date in B2 and highlighted in red it only changes the value in cell C2 but not the colour.

I will really appreciate if anyone could give me a hand with this.

Many thanks!!!!
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
There could be many reasons for Data Loss from devices such as Hard Disk, Pen Drive, Memory Card, Raid Servers, etc. However, need not worry now; you can recover your data by taking Pen Drive Data Recovery softwareServices uttar Pradesh. We are the expert in the recovery of data since 2000 with 2+ million happy customers. We are located in 15 major cities / country across India if you require data recovery services choose your nearest one. We maintain data confidential. We work on No Recovery, No Charge Policy. For more details, feel free to contact us at (+91) 9868337762 . Everything can be recovered from this website
On our website, you may locate all of the available software tools:
”. Highlights of our Data Recovery Services:
• Hard Disk Recovery
• E-mail Recovery
• Server recovery
• Laptop/desktop Recovery
• Photo Recovery
• Removable Media Recovery
• Encrypted Data Recovery
• Database Recovery
• Tally Data Recovery
• Android Data Recovery
• Storage Box Recovery (nas &san)
• File Recovery
• Raid Recovery
• Sd Card Recovery
Mobial ***** recovery
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for you response. Unfortunately, I tried the method explain in Viepyr case but it didn't work for me.
Please the attached example where the date highlighted in red in sheet 1 doesn't change to red in sheet 2.
or maybe am I missing or entering wrong part of the formula?
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.